Terms & Conditions
- If you have chosen to pay online and have interrupted the payment process, you will need to cancel your reservation from "My Page" and then make a new reservation. In this case, please cancel your reservation from "Cancel" or contact the studio.
- If you cancel after making a reservation, a cancellation fee will be charged from 3 days prior to the workshop date.
If you cancel up to 4 days prior to the workshop... No cancellation fee
3 days to the day before... 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
On the day of the workshop 100% cancellation fee
- Refunds will be made to the payment method (credit card or PayPay) used in the event of a cancellation after online payment has been completed. The refund period will vary depending on the payment method selected or the credit card company, so please inquire with your credit card company.
- If you will be late on the day of the workshop, please call the office to let us know. If you do not contact us by the time the workshop starts, your reservation will be automatically cancelled and priority will be given to those on the waiting list.
- Cancellations received between 3 days prior to the workshop and the day of the workshop will be handled by phone only. Please note that we may charge a late fee if payment is not received by the due date.
- Please be sure to bring your ID with you on the day of the event.
- If you are a member, please be sure to bring your membership card. If you forget your membership card, you may be charged the non-member fee.
- Members are responsible for their own belongings and valuables. Please be sure to bring your valuables into the studio. The studio is not responsible for any theft, etc.
- Please bring your own slippers.
- The use of powder is prohibited.
- Please be aware that you may be asked to pay for any damage to the equipment, floor, walls, etc.
- Please be sure to dispose of any trash generated during use in the designated area.
- Please be aware that you may be refused to take a lesson if you cause or are expected to cause any inconvenience to the instructor or other users.
- We will not be responsible for any trouble between instructors and other users.
- If you do not feel well on the day of the lesson, we may refuse the lesson. We will not be responsible for any physical problems that may occur during or after the lesson.
- The terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Please understand that the terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.