|Free||\600||Purchase of prepaid point is necessary||prepaid point +\600|
- Membership is open to elementary school students and older as of May 2018.
- If you are a non member, please present your Idenfication card for verfication purposes. Thank you for your understanding.
- For junior high school students and younger, a parent or guardian's signature on the consent form is required.
|Points received||Payment||Period of expiry*1||Miscellaneous|
|8800P||\8,600||1 Month after purchase||\1,200|
|15400P||\14,700||2 Month after purchase|
|22000P||\20,000||3 Month after purchase|
|66000P||\51,000||4 Month after purchase|
*Note 1 Extension of expiration date.
①When you purchase additional prepaid points, the expiration date will be extended for all points, including remaining points, in proportion to the amount of the additional purchase.
②Extension of the expiration date by +1 month by paying an extension fee based on the remaining points (both procedures must be done within the expiration date).
- Only the purchaser may use prepaid points. Remaining points cannot be transferred to others.
- Prepaid points can only be used to pay for lessons.
They cannot be used for rentals, workshops, presentation applications, sales of goods, or payment of various commissions.
- If you do not have enough points, you can pay for the lesson with the remaining points plus the difference (cash or PayPay).
- If you forget your membership card at the lesson reception, you will not be able to use your prepaid points.
In that case, payment will be made by cash or PayPay, and we will not be able to extend the expiration date, use the points at a later date, or provide a refund.
- The maximum amount of additional prepaid points that can be recharged is 70,000 points.
- All prepaid points will expire after the expiration date regardless of class cancellations or holidays.
- Refunds for remaining points will only be made within the expiration date. Please note that there will be a fee for this service.
|Member||\1,300/1300P||\2,200/2200P||Forgotten to bring Membership card-\100
Re-issue of Membership Card due to lost-\600
Custody fee \100 (From the next day onwards）
For those who take a trial lesson
*Cannot be applied to combo discounts.
- Special price for TETSU-G/BoogStyle class on Thursdays from 21:15-22:45: Member fee 2,700 yen/Visitor fee 4,200 yen.
- Reservations are not required for the trial lesson.
- Trial lesson is available only for the first time.
- You will be asked to present your ID at the reception desk when you take the trial lesson.
If you do not have it, you will not be able to use the trial lesson.
- Only TETSU-G/BoogStyle class on Thursdays from 21:15-22:45 is not available for the trial lesson.
- No smoking within studios and front office. Smoking is only permitted in designated areas.
- Outside shoes are strictly prohibited in studios and dressing room. In studio, you cannot wear the shoes which you wear outside even once.
- Lost property can be kept for only one week. After one week, we will discard the items.
- Please note that we do not take any responsibility or liability for any injury or accident.
- If you break our equipments, please inform us immediately at the front dest, and please follow our instruction. Depends on the situation, we might need you to pay for the damages in full.
- Lending or assigning the membership card (includes prepaid) is strictly prohibited. If we find out any dishonest behavior, you will be disqualified from membership.
- We may refuse you to take the class and ask you to cancel the membership if we expect that you will cause trouble to our instructors or other members.
- We may refuse you to take the class and refuse you to appear on our dance recital if you cannot follow our instructors’ intention and instruction.
- We only accept cash for the payment. Please make sure to pay the lesson fee before you take the lesson.
- Please set your mobile phone to silent during the lesson.
- To take care of the personal belongings and valuables is self-managing and self-responsibility. Please bring your personal belongings and valuables in the studio. We do not take any responsibility or liability for any loss and theft.
- Please follow the rules in the building, and please do not throw away trash.
- Please make sure to bring your membership card when you take the lesson. If you forget your membership card, we need to charge you as non-membership rate.
- Unauthorized using any equipments in the studio is strictly prohibited.
- Taking video (includes camera and phone) is prohibited.
- You cannot take the class if you have high blood pressure, heart disease, epilepsy etc. or if you are asked from doctor to refrain from sports. If by any chance you take the class and an accident occurs, we do not take any responsibility or liability for that.
If you cannot agree above Important notices , Terms and conditions of membership (separate sheet) and Fee systems (separate sheet), we might refuse you to join the membership or cancel your membership.